Using MLEM Commands
MLEM is a command line tool. Here, we provide the specifications, complete
descriptions, and comprehensive usage examples for different
For a list of all commands, type
Typical MLEM workflow
- Initialize a MLEM project in a Git Repo with
- Save Models and Data with MLEM.
- Load and Apply models with mlem apply.
- Build models into Python packages or Docker images with
- Serve your models by exposing their methods as endpoints using
- Deploy your models to various target platforms in the cloud with